Returns and Cancellations
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- Returning non-faulty/undamaged goods
(a) You have an unconditional right to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery. PLEASE NOTE: You must take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period. This cancellation right does not apply and we do not offer any refunds in respect of any sealed goods which cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons if they have been opened or unsealed by you, or any goods which have been mixed inseparably with other items by you after delivery. Returned goods must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging (including items such as cable ties and plug covers).
(b) To cancel your order:
(i) Send an email or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Natural Beam Company Ltd, 40 Newfield Road, Hagley, Stourbridge, DY9 0JR telling us you wish to cancel the order. Include enough information for us to identify you and your order including, as a minimum, your order number, your name and full address. Alternatively, print, complete and send a copy of our cancellation form to us.
- (ii) Parcel up the items you are returning securely to minimise any damage that may be caused during delivery. Please include a copy of your written notification or cancellation form so we can trace your order quickly.
- (iii) Return the items to us using a reputable carrier. The items will remain your responsibility until they have been signed for at our returns address. We do not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post. If on inspection of the returned goods we believe that they have been damaged or their value has been diminished, then we may deduct an amount equal to the damage or diminishment in value from the refund owed to you. PLEASE NOTE that returning goods under the 14 day period allowed by law is at your cost unless we have supplied substitute goods that you have not found acceptable.
- (iv) Once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the order we will normally refund you the cost of your order within 14 days of us receiving the goods back.
- (v) This section does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returning faulty, damaged or misdescribed goods
(a) We will refund, repair or replace products that are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose, as follows:
- (a.i) Within 30 days of delivery:
If you believe that your product is faulty, damaged or misdescribed and this is subsequently confirmed by us after a reasonable examination, then you will be eligible to request a refund. If you do not request a refund, we will either repair your product or offer a like-for-like replacement free of charge.
- (a.ii) 30 days to 6 months after delivery:
If you believe that your product is faulty, and this is subsequently confirmed by us after a reasonable examination, then you will be eligible to request a repair or replacement. You will not be eligible to request a refund unless the repair or replacement product is also faulty. We may offer you a refund at our discretion in circumstances where we determine that your product cannot be repaired or replaced, or a like-for-like replacement is not available within a reasonable period of time
- (a.iii) More than 6 months after delivery:
If you believe that your product is faulty, you must prove to our reasonable satisfaction that the product was faulty when we supplied it to you. If we are satisfied with the information that you provide and we subsequently confirm that the product is faulty after our own reasonable examination, then you will be eligible to request a repair or replacement. You will not be eligible to request a refund. We may, however, offer you a partial refund at our discretion in circumstances where we determine that your product cannot be repaired or replaced or a like-for-like replacement is not available within a reasonable period of time. The amount of any refund will be determined by us taking into consideration the age of your product and the use that you had of it.
(b) Please contact a member of our customer services team at our email email@example.com and they will explain how to return the product(s) to us and issue you with a Returns Authorisation Code. Failure to do this may delay your return being processed. You may also be required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your product.
(c) When returning a faulty product we may ask that you return the physical product to us and that you do this by First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery).
(d) Any costs associated with repair or replacement of faulty products will be borne by us. This will include the cost of return delivery of the product to us or to our chosen third party repairer.
(e) We may ask for independent third party confirmation of any faults. If this is necessary, we will initially bear the costs but may ask you to reimburse us if the products are found to be of satisfactory quality. We shall inform you that we intend to seek confirmation of the claimed faults before we do so and who we will be approaching to do this.
(f) Products with faults due to normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse will not be repaired or replaced free of charge and no refunds will be given.
(g) Refunds (and partial refunds) will normally be refunded to the same account debited during purchase. Refunds (and partial refunds) will ordinarily be processed within 14 days of the date that we agree a refund will be given. PLEASE NOTE: refunds generally take around 5 working days to clear from the point of processing, although timings may vary depending on your banking provider.
- For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions or Refund Policy