Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- ABOUT US AND OUR WEBSITE
(a) This website (and any associated microsites) is owned and operated by The Natural Beam Company Ltd whose registered office address is The Oakley, Kidderminster Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, England, WR9 9AY with company number 10631476
(b) If you wish to contact us, we recommend contacting our customer services team who are available 5 days a week. They can be contacted by email and phone as follows:
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
(c) Alternatively, if you would like to write to us or intend to cancel or return a product in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you can do so using our operating address: The Natural Beam Company Ltd, 40 Newfield Road, Hagley, Stourbridge, DY9 0JR.
- PLACING AN ORDER
(a) You can either call customer services team or go online and select the products you wish to purchase on our website, click 'Cart’ and input your debit, credit card or Paypal details by following the simple steps on screen. Clicking 'buy now' will complete your order. You may also place an order by post by writing to us at The Natural Beam Company Ltd, 40 Newfield Road, Hagley, Stourbridge, DY9 0JR with the details of the products you want to order and enclosing a cheque or postal order as payment.
(c) By placing an order you are offering to buy products from us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We will let you know that we have received your order but this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Completion of your order is subject to availability of products and there is no contract between us until we have formally accepted your order by issuing your order confirmation.
(d) When we have accepted your order, we will provide your order confirmation on the telephone if you order by phone, or by email if you order via the website. For orders received by post we will not generally send a separate acceptance of your order but by completing and delivering your order we are accepting it, otherwise we will either not proceed to process your payment or send you a refund. In all cases, we will enclose a copy of you order confirmation with your product on delivery. We recommend keeping your order confirmation in a safe place in case you have any queries. For website orders we recommend you enter your email address so we can provide you with your order confirmation.
(e) If we cannot supply you with the products we will contact you and you can decide how you would like to proceed
(f) Product images on our website are illustrative only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
(a) We aim to dispatch your order on the same or next working day from when we receive it. Any orders placed on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or on any public holiday in England will be dispatched on the next working day. We dispatch all orders with UK addresses via Royal Mail's Track and Trace delivery service, or equivalent (none of which are guaranteed next day delivery). Delivery can typically take up to 48 hours but in exceptional circumstances may take longer. You will be informed of all delivery charges before you confirm your order.
(b) Please allow 30 days for delivery (from the date of placing your order) before reporting your order as undelivered. Most products are available for delivery within 30 days of your order. If we are unable to supply you with your products within this time, we will contact you to let you know and give you a revised delivery date. You may cancel your order and request a refund if this is the case.
(c) Delivery will be completed when the carrier delivers the products to the address you provided. Please inspect your products on delivery and promptly report any problems with your products to our customer services team.
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT 2015 WHERE PRODUCTS ARE NOT OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FIT FOR PURPOSE
(a) We will refund, repair or replace products that are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose, as follows:
- (a.i) Within 30 days of delivery
If you believe that your product is faulty, damaged or misdescribed and this is subsequently confirmed by us after a reasonable examination, then you will be eligible to request a refund. If you do not request a refund, we will either repair your product or offer a like-for-like replacement free of charge.
- (a.ii) 30 days to 6 months after delivery
If you believe that your product is faulty, and this is subsequently confirmed by us after a reasonable examination, then you will be eligible to request a repair or replacement. You will not be eligible to request a refund unless the repair or replacement product is also faulty. We may offer you a refund at our discretion in circumstances where we determine that your product cannot be repaired or replaced, or a like-for-like replacement is not available within a reasonable period of time.
- (a.iii) More than 6 months after delivery
If you believe that your product is faulty, you must prove to our reasonable satisfaction that the product was faulty when we supplied it to you. If we are satisfied with the information that you provide and we subsequently confirm that the product is faulty after our own reasonable examination, then you will be eligible to request a repair or replacement. You will not be eligible to request a refund. We may, however, offer you a partial refund at our discretion in circumstances where we determine that your product cannot be repaired or replaced or a like-for-like replacement is not available within a reasonable period of time. The amount of any refund will be determined by us taking into consideration the age of your product and the use that you had of it.
(b) Please contact a member of our customer services at our email email@example.com and they will explain how to return the product(s) to us and issue you with a Returns Authorisation Process. You may also be required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your product.
(c) When returning a faulty product we may ask that you return the physical product to us and that you do this by First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery).
(d) Any costs associated with repair or replacement of faulty products will be borne by us. This will include the cost of return delivery of the product to us or to our chosen third party repairer.
(e) We may ask for independent third party confirmation of any faults. If this is necessary, we will initially bear the costs but may ask you to reimburse us if the products are found to be of satisfactory quality. We shall inform you that we intend to seek confirmation of the claimed faults before we do so and who we will be approaching to do this.
(f) Products with faults due to normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse will not be repaired or replaced free of charge and no refunds will be given.
(g) Refunds (and partial refunds) will normally be refunded to the same account debited during purchase. Refunds (and partial refunds) will ordinarily be processed within 14 days of the date that we agree a refund will be given. PLEASE NOTE: refunds generally take around 5 working days to clear from the point of processing, although timings may vary depending on your banking provider.
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS (INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS 2013 (CCR)
(a) Returning non-faulty/undamaged products.
- You have an unconditional right to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery. PLEASE NOTE: You must take reasonable care of the products during the cancellation period. This cancellation right does not apply and we do not offer any refunds in respect of any sealed products which cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons if they have been opened or unsealed by you, or any products which have been mixed inseparably with other products by you after delivery. Returned products must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging (including products such as cable ties and plug covers).
(b) To cancel your order under the CCR:
(i) Send an email or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Natural Beam Company Ltd, 40 Newfield Road, Hagley, Stourbridge, DY9 0JRm telling us you wish to cancel the order. Include enough information for us to identify you and your order including, as a minimum, your order number, your name and full address. Alternatively, print, complete and send a copy of our cancellation form to us.
- (ii) Parcel up the products you are returning securely to minimise any damage that may be caused during delivery. Please include a copy of your written notification or cancellation form so we can trace your order quickly.
- (iii) Return the products to us using a reputable carrier. The products will remain your responsibility until they have been signed for at our returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post. If on inspection of the returned products we believe that they have been damaged or their value has been diminished, then we may deduct an amount equal to the damage or diminishment in value from the refund owed to you.PLEASE NOTE that returning products under the 14 day period allowed by the CCR is at your cost unless we have supplied substitute products that you have not found acceptable.
- (iv) Once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the order we will normally refund you the cost of your order within 14 days of us receiving the products back.
- (v) This section does not affect your statutory rights.
(a) Prices of the products will be as shown on our website. All our prices are shown in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT.
(b) If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
(c) From time to time we will have to change the prices of our products and/or promotional offers or discounts may be withdrawn. This will not affect the status of confirmed orders and in this case you will only pay the price contained in your order confirmation. If the prices of an unconfirmed order changes, we will let you know and give you the option of cancelling the order.
(d) Unless otherwise stated in your order confirmation, the price of a product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our website from time to time.
(e) It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
- (e.i.i) Where the product's correct price is less than the price stated on our website, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the products to you or apply a credit to your online account; and
- (e.i.ii) If the product's correct price is higher than the price stated on website, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. In this instance we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error. You will then have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund if you have already paid the price to us or to continue to purchase the product at the correct (higher) price. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable time using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- OUR LIABILITY
(a) We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we accept your order.
(b) We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
(c) We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any breach of any terms implied by law.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
(a) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by an event outside our control for example strikes, or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
(b) If we are unable to perform our obligations to you as a result of any event outside our control we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible and our obligations to you shall be suspended for the duration of the event outside our control. If this affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you as soon as we are able to confirm this.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ABOUT THESE TERMS
(a) These Terms and Conditions came into force on the 1/04/2017 and apply to all orders made since then.
(b) These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights. If you want more information on these rights, they are available from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
(c) As we may occasionally amend these Terms and Conditions you should check them each time you wish to place an order to ensure you understand the Terms and Conditions that will apply to that order.
(d) These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
DentaDenta is the trading name of The Natural Beam Company Ltd. The Natural Beam Company Ltd. is a limited liability company registered in England & Wales (registered number 10631476) and its registered office address is The Oakley, Kidderminster Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, England, WR9 9AY